Thursday, May 10, 2012

Welcome and thanks for visiting! I am excited to be keeping this blog about my upcoming experience on the Fulbright International Education Administrator's Program to Japan. I will be traveling to Japan June 10-28, 2012 and will be visiting numerous higher education institutions; meeting with faculty, staff, and students; and participating in cultural events in order to learn more about Japanese education and society.  The Fulbright IEA Program is designed to help international education professionals gain an in-depth working knowledge of the Japanese education system, as well as build relationships with US and Japanese colleagues. I am honored to be a recipient, and am very excited about my upcoming adventure. I will be updating the blog regularly from Japan to share information gained on the program. Please check back soon for updates!

1 comment:

  1. Students should get quality of learnings and teachers should be well trained and education is very important, education promotes the child in good citizen to the country.IGCSE Schools in India

    ReplyDelete